New Enya album
Dee Baker
2008-11-20 17:48:51 UTC
I saw a new Enya CD at Barnes and Noble, "And Winter Came ". Sort
of a Christmas CD, with some new Enya songs and Silent Night, whic is
available on a single. Anybody listen to it yet ?

Chris
Hugh Jettes Ovspunk
2008-11-21 10:09:01 UTC
Post by Dee Baker
I saw a new Enya CD at Barnes and Noble, "And Winter Came ". Sort
of a Christmas CD, with some new Enya songs and Silent Night, whic is
available on a single. Anybody listen to it yet ?
Chris
Jesus. I thought morons who used WebTV had all been eliminated?
One slips through the net and this is what happens.
C Parker
2008-11-21 17:31:15 UTC
OvsPUNK ??? Yeh it's punks like you who have to ruin groups like this.
No wonder nobody's here.
Hugh Jettes Ovspunk
2008-11-21 20:05:08 UTC
Post by C Parker
OvsPUNK ??? Yeh it's punks like you who have to ruin groups like this.
Groups like what? And we don't *have* to, you know. It's not, like, a
rule. As a WebTV user, I imagine you're confused about all this. In
fact, you're probably confused by a lot of things.
Post by C Parker
No wonder nobody's here.
Don't put yourself down.
Dee Baker
2008-11-22 08:05:03 UTC
OH GOODY !! I found ovspunk, who likes webtv users , like me. What a
wonderful person !! I hope he'll be my penpal !!
Dennis Lodewijks
2008-11-22 13:55:22 UTC
Nice one. :-)