New Greatest Hits
Moor
2009-09-05 13:00:51 UTC
The wait ain't so long, cos it's gonna be released on Nov 16, but it's
quite interesting there's a deluxe edition with a dvd !!!
One disc is not enough to collect all her hits but I can't wait for
the dvd, really hope it includes all the videos !!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Moor, a journey...
progea
2009-09-07 04:10:03 UTC
Post by Moor
The wait ain't so long, cos it's gonna be released on Nov 16, but it's
quite interesting there's a deluxe edition with a dvd !!!
One disc is not enough to collect all her hits but I can't wait for
the dvd, really hope it includes all the videos !!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Moor, a journey...
--
Thanks for posting. I saw the bulletin from the MySpace fan profile
but I thought I wouldn't bother to announce a compilation here.